Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Song of the year

 Seeing as the 31st of December is looming closer with each and every day, I've decided to share with you my annual tradition of Song of the year.

Each year I choose a song that best fits me and a song that for some reason I can listen to on repeat for hours -Not kidding.

Last years song (and still one of my fav's) was Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. I literally listened that song for 7 uninterrupted hours. Its still on my playlist and I do repeat it from time to time...  There were so many facebook statuses dedicated to Bad Romance...

Anyways this years it has to be Rihanna's Only girl in the world.

There were some tough contenders, but OGITW kicked ass. Its the ultimate song. It's what every girl in world wants from her partner and its most certainly what want. Note that I sing it (rather a false though- tone deaf) Want you to make me feel like the only GUY in the world. I might be queer, but that doesn't mean I have a vagina... seriously...

Anyways here's Rihanna with Only girl in the world:
Oh and here's an alternate version hehehe quite comical in a disturbing way :) enjoy:



Mr Lovelace out...

1 comment: