Friday, April 29, 2011

LoveLace's Anatomy

Holy crack a mole... of course that makes no sense, but then again I just don't care...

Lovelace's Anatomy

If you know me, you know I love Grey's Anatomy! Holy crack a mole! Grey's Anatomy is the only medical drama that I enjoy watching (Ok ok Hawthorne is a close second...)

Now there are very few shows that make me emotional, but Grey's Anatomy has at times, made sit on the edge of my seat, throwing glass or plates at the person WHO DARES SPEAK!

It took me a while to find my favourite scenes, and then to make matters worse, I had a ass long debate with myself which one was the best...Personally I think the best scenes are the gut-wrenching full on emotion scenes (well duh...)

Anyways here are my top five

Taking the Fifth postion is:

Meredith bomb scene:




The reason this one made my top five, was Mer showed such great courage keep holding a live bomb inside a man, and then take it out... In the final moments of this clip, I never realised it but I wasn't breathing...

Number Four:

Dr Miranda Bailey , Dr Charles Percy and Mary get a visit from the crazy shooter Mr.Clark...



Bailey is by far my favourite character in GA... I felt a deep connection to the fear in Miranda Bailey's eye's...

Number 3:

Miranda, Mary and Charles, after the attack from Mr. Clark



This was a very difficult choice for me, (between who came second and who came third) Ultimately this one came third as the second one for me, was the best Cliffhanger I've ever seen in a drama series... Personally, I think this is Chandra Wilson's strongest scene in Grey's Anatomy history and in honesty, this episode was the best in the series, but its cliffhanger wasn't as strong as season 5's cliffy...

And the second place prize goes to :

Technically this clip has a whole bunch of scenes in it, but the two you should look out for are:

1) When Meredith realises that John Doe is fact our beloved Georgie poo (and my Grey's crush)
2) When Izzy in the prom dress she wore he night Denny passed away meets George outside the elevator in his military outfit he never got to wear... MAJOR TEAR JERKER FOR ALL GREY'S FANS!



And the number one Grey's Anatomy moment:

Pick me, choose me, love me...



Nuff said...

Mr Love lace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment