Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The most beautiful man I've ever seen

Note: I don't have a picture of him... but trying real hard to take one LOLz!

I've been taking the 16.20pm bus from Cape Town to Richwood every day for the last two and a half years...

I know almost everyone on the bus... I know who the regulars are, the people who come on every now and then, the completely new people and the one timers (people whom I'll never see again)...

A few months ago, out of the middle of nowhere, this amazingly beautiful man hops on the bus... I know nothing about this man... all I know, is that he gets off at the last stop in Bothasig when taking the 16.20pm bus from Cape Town to Richwood or he gets off at the police station when taking the 16.30pm, 16.45pm or the 17.00pm  from Cape Town to Richwood buses...

I've never crushed on this guy, mainly because I knew nothing about him other than his exit times and his incredibly good looks... What I do know is that I don't see him on a regular basis... I suppose his working hours differ from day to day...

I can't even begin to describe this man... His looks are beyond divine, the kind of beauty that no fairy tale can explain... You can take all the fairy tale princes, put them all into one man and he will still be better looking...

The best thing about this mans beauty, is probably the fact that he doesn't know just how beautiful he really is...

Now, I know people have different tastes when it comes to looks, but there is no denying the looks about this man...

I'm not the kind of person who goes for looks, substance is what I need. A good friend told me this : "looks brings upon attraction but conversation brings love". I've never forgotten those words, not that I needed them in the first place... 

About three weeks ago I sat on the bus watching this man type on his blackberry... I studied his face, body, hands, posture, hair, I studied him like he was a piece of art, the most rare, exquisite piece of art procreation has ever created... everything on him, even the things that looked ugly like pimples, they only added beauty to him... the way his hair moved, the way his arm hairs curved, his deep dark eyes, dark hair, firm hands and gentle demeanour...

When you look at a man like him, you instantly get the feeling: he's out of my league...

And for the most part, he is, and here's why: you want someone like him to be with someone equally as beautiful as he is...

I don't know his sexual preference, but that doesn't deflect the fact that I like to look at him...

Just to tell that I am not half as shallow as this blog post makes me sound, a friend and I were discussing this bus guy whom we have dubbed "Jamie"... and my HUGE MASSIVE INCREDIBLE INSANE UNREQUITED LOVE for this other guy whom we know as "the view"... (whom I've written many poems about...) luckily my friend saw Jamie at the shop...  she and many other people are dying to know why I am so in love with "the view"... and in comparison, she thinks Jamie is way better looking and much neater looking than "the view"...

Well at least I can say I'm slowly getting over the view... But more importantly, I don't know if I will ever gather the courage to sit next to Jamie and say "Hi"...

Lovelace out...

2 comments:

  1. You have two choices here:
    You can admire from a distance, play the games in your head, fantasize, wonder and imagine...
    or
    you can go so hi and try make the fantasy real...?

    For what's it's worth, I would like it if you said hi, I would like to read what he was actually like.

    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go with option number two! LOLz!

    I even dressed up today!

    I wanted to say hi yesterday, but the guy wasn't on the bus...

    I'll keep you posted!

    "Watch this space" as people say Lols

    Lovelace out :)

    ReplyDelete