Tuesday, December 20, 2011

RAGE

I know you have a link to my blog and I don't care if you see this... In actual fact, I WANT you to see just how FURIOUS, ANGRY, PISSED OFF I am... I want you to KNOW how much I want you to DIE!!!

1. MY HEART IS NOT A:
YOU CAN PLAY WITH

2. I AM NOT SOME KIND OF 
YOU CAN TOY WITH AND TOSS ASIDE

3. I AM NOT A FUCKING

I HAVE FEELINGS - I AM HUMAN!!!

4. YOU'RE A LYING SACK OF 

5. I HATE YOU SO MUCH I WANT TO STAB YOU IN THE 

WITH A 


AND WATCH YOU CRY IN AGONY!!!

6. I HOPE HE SEES WHAT I SEE... NO WAIT, I HOPE HE'S EXACTLY LIKE YOU... SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT I SEE...

Mr Lovelace out...





2 comments:

  1. you should let go of this guy Mr Lovelace! I've been there and it one of the hardest things to do. to break away and to be free. I am so relieved and happy to be me and to be free again. it's not been the easy road, it's taken quite a bit to get to this place but I've got control over my life, my feelings and emotions again. I wish only good things for you and as a friend I love you very much! you know where to find me anytime you need! take care..XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, may the next be better than the last :)

    ReplyDelete