Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Curry noodles for lunch

I see everyday on Twitter, people telling me what they are eating for breakfast, lunch and supper... Thanks for sharing guys, I really do give a lot of fuck...

So I had a "tiny" discussion about it with my co-workers (OK technically my Editor/boss) to see if she had any of these lunch meal tweeters... apparently she's one of them... #FootInMouthSyndrome

But I came to the conclusion, that I now, want to piss off a few people by taking the lunch time meal tweeter persona to the next level- 'cause that's the way I glide...

Today for lunch (which I have yet to eat and by the time you read this, I have already eaten) I have Woolworth's MSG free, instant curry noodles...

The packaging is quite colourful and eye catching; red, black, beige and a little bit of brown...

I bought this particular packed, last week Wednesday at the Woolworth across the road from my office...

The expiration date is 30 September 2012...

There's a little box on the top left hand side on the back of the packet that says: FOOD FOR THOUGHT: "Our instant noodles are produced in Singapore where we've specially formulated the recipes and carefully selected the ingredients to bring you authentic flavours without added MSG."

Under that is the list of ingredients: Wheat noodles, Seasoning. Wheat Noodles: Wheat flour, Tapioca starch, Flour improvers, Palm oil (Antioxidants: BHT and BHA). Salt. Seasoning: Salt, Sugar, Curry powder, Yeast extract, Flavourants (Contains, Gluten, Soya*, Onion..

Aaaaah fuckit...I don't have the will power to continue this...

Just cook it in boiling water, pop it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. When the microwave goes PING take it out, drain it if you like and add the seasoning... enjoy

Mr Lovelace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment