Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh Kitty!


Fuck off Patrick Dempsey there's a new stud in town!!! God has graced TV with a new hottie and his name is Kit Harington...

Wow, the first time I ever laid eyes on him (and pretty much everyone else) was on the HBO series Game of Thrones. I loved the series so much, I could not bare to wait for the second season to air and I decided to buy the books instead... well firstly, the series is dead accurate in terms of plot... the ages of the people are a little 'iffy' though...

Anyway, from the first episode I was mesmerised and captivated by sheer beauty of Jon Snow. I could not believe that such a beauty even existed! He is simply put, the most attractive man on TV... hands-fucking-down!!!

Here are few darling images of the lovely, talented and remarkably stunning Kit Harington...


This was my PC wallpaper this morning...
This is my PC wallpaper now...
On my blog... :-) 


You have no idea how badly I want to unbuckle that belt...



Cough... I'd kill to go to sleep with that every night...


By far my favourite pic... HE'S JUST SO FUCKING CUTE OK!!!

For me???? Aww you shouldn't have!!!

Honestly, I'm not a particular fan of this image as he does seem to be a little too regal and polished for my taste, but I know deep down, he is not like this at all :-)
Mr Lovelace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment