Monday, January 9, 2012

Night of the living zombie bees

I don't know if you guys have heard about it, but Twitter has been abuzz with this weird but fascinating story about "zombie bees"... At first I thought it was a bunch of bull kak so I let it slide until I saw some credible sites mentioning them...so decided to check it out... turn outs, zombie bees are very much real, but not quite "zombiefied". After a while I decided to write an article about it... 

You can find my original article on Health24.com

I must say that zombie bees does make me feel a little nervous, mainly because I'm convinced zombies will one day walk the earth... go ahead and laugh, I await the day I say "I told you so"...

Unfortunately I am far from prepared if they arrive...

I have broken my right ankle and I can't run very fast or far for that matter, so I won't really be able to outrun the bastards... good thing they are slow, unless of course they are the zombies from 28 days later... Those guys can run...

Also I am no Annie Oakley...and I do require some training in hand guns, however, I am very proud of my ability to shoot from a long distance rifle... I must say, before you PETA freaks shout at me, I have never shot a living target before in my life... and may I remind you that zombies are dead - well technically they are dead...

But at the end of the day I will admit that my vast knowledge of the different types of zombies as well as the weak points, weapon weaknesses and location specific zombies, I am more than mentally equipped to fight the inevitable horde...

Back to zombie bees, I must admit that us losing bees is a detriment to the world... If you've ever seen the movie Bee Movie you'll understand why they are so freaking important... It boils down to pollination control... with out those buzzing stingers, we wouldn't have food to each and we'd be stuck eating cardboard like in those futurist movies and series' like Terra Nova and Farscape... yes, bees are the only thing that links us to food, flowers and oxygen... (that sentence made more sense in my head, but I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out what I meant...)

Take care of the bees and the bees will take care us of... minus ten people who get stung and die because they tried to swat a bee away... fools.

Mr Lovelace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment