Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I need a boyfriend I can lean on

Ok first of all, I meant that in the most literal sense you can think of... I literally need a boyfriend > fiance > husband I can lean on physically... No no no, not in a sexual way... ok yes, also in a sexual way, no not in that sexual way, I'm a bottom not a top... (note to me: make more sense when writing...) ANYWAY what I'm trying to say is (urgh) -now how do I put this in words...

I like to lean on things... No, I'm not lazy to stand, I just like to lean on things... well when I'm standing, not sitting... I lean on chairs, which drives 20something gal CRAZY!!! (oh and I am friends with her BTW :) cool gal, follow her ;) ) I lean on tables, walls, cars, my friends, the fridge, etc, I am a leaner...

So today when 20 and I went to go get lunch, we waited an ass long time in line waiting for our order... Okay random fact I should have mentioned in the blog earlier, I can't stand still, not for one second, which is why I like to lean, I stand still and stop fidgeting when I am leaning on something... So while we are waiting, I'm pacing up and down and fidgeting... I have little to ZERO patience... and I am looking for a place where I can lean comfortably... no luck and the person I can lean on comfortably is 20something gal. One problem, she can definitely not support my body...

So while waiting in that long ass line, I realised that I need a boyfriend > fiance > husband who I can lean on, to keep me from pacing up and down and fidgeting... Maybe I should go to Scandinavia and find me a Nordic lover I can lean on... -lust filled grin-

Mr Lovelace out...

1 comment:

  1. LOL.... okay so you've used me and now i'm not good enough anymore!

    ReplyDelete