Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Gay is not a synonym for paedophile!

Before I start this story, just know that this is not the first time it's happened to me...

I started using the bus again last week seeing as I'm a smidge stronger in the arms and can climb steps a bit easier. The only difference - aside form the crutches - is that I no longer sit right at the back, but rather, right in the front... I also sit on the right hand side of the bus (the part that can fit three people)...

So I'm sitting there, minding my own business listening to my mp3 player, looking out the window and generally not bothering anyone... Then this over-protective bitch (I chose bitch over the C*** because I thought it wouldn't be as harsh...)comes on the bus... There were other seats available, but she decides to sit by me... I have no objections to people sitting next to me as long as the don't bother me...

She also happened to have a little boy with her... I guesstimate his age around two... But this is what pissed me off... Instead of sitting like a normal person, she sits on the edge of the seat with her kid on her lap... I never paid much attention to it, but then the bitch kept giving me this kak look like "don't look at  my son" as if to say I'm a child molester... I felt like saying to her " gay is not a synonym for paedophile you C* - uhm Bitch"

This is the third time it has happened to me... my issue is, had I been a more macho, "straight looking" guy, or a woman, that would never have happened... I know I tend to be a bit paranoid, but this isn't paranoia talking, this is pure observation... I get that some parents are just over-protective, but why the look she gave me???

I mean, do I look like a paedophile??? I don't fuckin' think so!!! I should know what one looks like... I was molested... and I can assure you, strangers on the bus don't molest you... family or in my case family friends do the molesting... all I have to say is "Fuck you Lady"... nuff said

Mr Love lace out...

1 comment:

  1. Lovelace sounds like it was your time of the month again from this post :) Hormones acting up :( Don't stress over what people might be thinking, nine times out of ten you have got it all wrong anyway, so don't try.

    I feel for you with that broken ankle. It does not sound good at all. A friend of mine broke both ankles & has had nothing but trouble & numerous operations. Hope you have better luck & don't over do it on that foot, allow it to heal.

    Thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete