Thursday, October 20, 2011

I’m not bitter, just single…

So a friend just asked me the one thing that every single person dreads the most: “how’s the love life?”
As you all know, I am luckless in the land of romance, love, lust, etc etc etc… I have tried, and tried and tried… nothing ever materialises (stupid auto correct made me retype ‘materialises’ three times…) and I usually land up sitting on the side lines like a shadow or worse, invisible – like always…

I don't know what it is... Is it me? my personality? Physique?
Many people have told me that I’ll find love when I least expect it, and that my Mr right just hasn’t found me yet, I but often think to myself, was your first love your Mr right? If not, why should I wait for Mr right, can’t I have a few Mr wrongs in the mean time, like you???
I get that I come across as desperate, but that’s only because it’s the only thing that I’ve ever really wanted for as long as I can remember… I also have a habit of over analyzing everything, and people say I shouldn’t do that, but it’s not a trait that can easily be discarded. It isn’t something that you can deny yourself either… I can’t, not analyze something even for a little bit, because if I said I wouldn’t, I’d be lying to myself…
I also understand that I’m not entitled to have a boyfriend, but I can’t help wondering if maybe the universe is preventing me from having a boyfriend because of the one incident I had (the day I lost my V-card). Should I apologise??? Do I need to??? Why should I have to if I do in fact have to apologise???
When I had my near death experience shortly after I jumped out of a train, for a few good weeks, finding love was the last thing on my list… then I finally got a shiny glimmer of hope, but I’m sure that light has faded and moved to someone else (whether or not I have over analyzed it I have no idea). And while that is totally fine, I mean, shouldn’t everyone find love??? And who am I to prevent it… that would selfish of me. Fly like a bird, fly till the sky is no more and fly some more J. I often wonder when will the glimmer stay, if ever???
I suppose for now I should concentrate on healing my leg, but I can’t keep ignoring the whole in my soul.

I just remembered something pertinent to the blog: the world's smallest violin... Hahaha
Mr love Lace out…

2 comments:

  1. Honey, Beeg Hug. I know what you mean. I remember being in the state of mind that you are. Something I do know for sure is that it is in the attitude! We all love someone with a great sexy attitude. The physical fades when the attitude is shining bright.

    And yes, wanting something bad does take some shine away from a sexy attitude. It is true, he does show up when you least expect it, why because when you least expect it, you are putting your attention on life and living it and not the lack of a man. When your attention is loving life and living it (sometimes without a man) that is when they sommer show up.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CB!

    You're comments always add a smile to my face :D Happy times :)

    ReplyDelete