Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Is Lady Gaga the Bonnie Tyler of our generation?

Oh Bonny Tyler... I love you really I do, but seriously I thought someone gave me a massive dose of crack or some seriously wicked drug after watching your music video...

I watched "Total eclipse of the heart" for the first time today, ok more like,watched the music video and paid attention to it instead of thinking of falling in love with someone - like always.

After watching it I was like WTF???

The music video was so weird it reminded me of a Lady Gaga music video... So does that make Lady Gaga the Bonnie Tyler of our generation???


This was just plain insane and made no sense what so ever...

Love Lace out...

1 comment:

  1. ah... no I don't think there is any comparison

    Bonnie Tyler is much better ;)

    ReplyDelete