Friday, November 25, 2011

10 things that make PJ beautiful...

I was busy chatting with a friend of mine over BBM today and one thing that I picked up, is that he is either modest, in denial or lying to himself about just how attractive he is... and its the truth... I wish I could post his profile pic to show you...

Having said that, it's not just his looks that make him amazingly attractive, however, I must admit that I have only ever seen him once... We've been friends on twitter for a while now, I can't seem to figure out how to track when we began following each other, but I'm about 79.25% sure that it was this time last year...

So I decided I would write a "10 reasons why you are beautiful PJ" list...

1) You have an incredibly beautiful smile...
2) The most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever seen on a man...
3) Pretty damn tall, with nice arms and a 'V' shaped bod...
4) Nice casual look, means you're not vain/ egotistical - a major sexy sign...
5) You read books - which to me is very hot. Why? because reading = brains and brains = sexy nerd ;-)
6) You give me confidence (and more than likely other people as well) and having the ability to inject confidence into people is a trait that can only be oozed out of people with a x-factor (and that's a good thing)
7) Pearly white teeth (that make me want to go have my coffee stained teeth bleeched... (0_o) )
8) Will be a ridiculously attractive angel because white actually suites him- yes I have seen the pics on facebook PJ ;-P
9) Is not afraid to be a little goofy, a very sexy trait, why, because no one like a man as stiff as a pole...
10) And the most attractive thing about YOU PJ is that YOU don't realise how attractive YOU really are!!! The second a good looking person realises that they are indeed super good looking, is the second they become the ugliest people in the world :-)

Stay super awesome, super cool, Mr superman ;-)

Mr Love lace out... 

P.S. the 10 things list, just reminded me of Ten things I hate about you...


No comments:

Post a Comment