Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm a nice guy, now FUCK OFF!

I'm a nice guy... many people have told me this... and everyone knows that nice guys finish last and right now, I am sick of it...

I do a lot for people, I cook, I compliment, buy drinks, buy flowers, share chocolate, give chocolate, give attention, listen, laugh at kak jokes, smile, always polite, shoulder to cry on, speak the truth, honest, open and non-judgemental...

I am about 3cm away from not giving a total fuck for the entire human race... I will remain a nice person, but I will in fact not give a shit for anyone who dares make a pass at me... Why? BECAUSE I'M FUCKIN' SICK OF BEING THE ONE LEFT OUT IN THE RAIN!!! I'm always pushed aside, because the gigantic douchebag cunt with a six pack, who will eventually cheat/beat/lie and screw you over, is in great demand while the nice guy sits in the pouring rain...

Urgh... I'm close to reaching the point when someone sends me a "Hi you look like a nice guy, want to chat sometime?" message on Gaydar/Prodigits/Grindr etc, by answering "Hi there! :-) , yes I am a nice guy now FUCK OFF!!! because you and I both now that in a few days you're not going to be interested in me, because you saw some guy with giant dick, six pack and bad boy image... and lets be honest... even though you are looking for that "nice guy" you won't take him because 1) he doesn't have a six pack 2) you're "only looking for friends" and "may be something else" 3) you've probably lied about at least six things in you bio and 4) you don't really have a clue what your type is in the first place... and even if you are truly being sincere, you'll respond to this message anyway, because you happen to be the nice guy and that you know exactly how I feel and why I am writing this message, because it has happened to you in the past... if not THEN FUCK OFF ALREADY!!! "

And this isn't just an on-line re-occurrence... Of the few guys I've been on dates with, they've all told me to my face, "I really like you" and the next day, they are chatting up a model... thanks... let me send a postcard to my self-esteem saying "you got tossed again" and add a smiley face and a "lol" to make the message a little bit more bearable...

I'll always be the nice guy, but from now on, don't EVER expect me to treat you like a king...

Mr Love lace out...

3 comments:

  1. best thing i've read in a while baby! fuck the one(s) that let you go! the stupidest thing they could've done! it's not your problem anymore. just move along swiftly now. It's going to be so great when it happens.. Spinsista xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hi you look like a nice guy, want to chat sometime?"..... ;} Call me.....

    I have a six pack..(in the fridge)..if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear the frustration honey! But when it comes down to it, even the pretty, physically perfect boys need to feel loved for what is on the inside. Ask anyone that has something special with someone, it comes down to that person loving and adoring something on the inside. So that part is taken care of already :)

    ReplyDelete