Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sorry Bradley Cooper, but Kellan Lutz is the Sexiest Celeb Alive

Sorry Bradley and the fucktards at People Magazine... I think Kellan Lutz is far more sexy than Bradley Cooper... Kellan Lutz is oozes awesome, has a lot down-to-earth-ee-ness and doesn't let people take him for a gat /a poes depending on how vulgar you like to be ;-) ... (to my international readers, that is SA slang for "take him for a ride")

Bradley please do the world a favour and take a shower... and People Magazine, please use the title : Sexiest Celeb Alive next time you do another one of these articles... Why? Well I pretty fucking doubt you've seen and met every last man in the world... so please, don't make it as if you have seen them all by saying "the sexiest man alive"...

Here's a few pictures of Mr Lutz. He  looks exponentially more attractive than Mr Cooper...and cleaner and actually wears a t-shirt... smile for the camera :-D

Really cool pic... is he wearing the twilight vampire contact lenses  ???

Those eyes are so striking!!! :-)

Got a problem? :-P

Yes, he is epic... just deal with it...

He's so awesome he'd beat Chuck Norris in teeth shining duel... 

See, even he grows stubble... 

He really likes that scarf  (0_o)

...such a romantic image...



This doesn't even need a caption....


BTW no, I am not a twilight fan... I've liked Kellan Lutz, before he was Emmet Cullen... I've watch Stick it  close to about 400 times Accepted about 200 times and Prom Night twice and also Generation Kill... I will admit, I have watched Twilight, but I still think he is too talented to be in there... The mere fact that Robert Pattison (what's his surname???) and Taylor Lautner are seen as the hotties of Twilight, disturbs me... Kellan is far more better to look at, more talented and is probably the best actor in Twilight in my opinion (well except for Dakota Fanning)

One of the main reasons I have a lot of respect for him, not only as an actor, but as a person, is that he - unlike many people in Hollywood - is perfectly content with his sexuality and has no qualms about his gay fans lusting after him (an act I am guilty of, however, I no longer partake in, mainly because crushing on straight guys is as useless as waiting for a miracle after Judgement Day). He has also said that he wouldn't mind having a gay man for a room mate. How ef-ing cool is that???

So, I say FUCK YOU to People Magazine for saying that Bradley Cooper is the sexiest man alive...

Mr Love lace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment