Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Meat free Mondays...

I know its Tuesday, but I have to admit something, I support meat free Mondays...

It's kinda cool to think that you're making a difference, a small one, but every tiny bit helps... Like the story about the woman who threw stranded starfish back in the ocean...

I've attempted to become a vegetarian and I know that one day I will become one, but at the moment, my body does seem to be a bit attached to meat...

I'm already losing my lust for red meat, but letting go of chicken is going to be one hell of a giant bitch-turd...

I'm also trying to become a vegetarian, as a means to protest against animal cruelty... I am an animal lover... I very big one and I am not afraid to stand up to an animal abuser twice my size... just think of the animal, I might be half the size of this inhumane monster, but the animal will probably be an eighth of the size of him...

I'm also, like most people, completely against animal poaching. Not just the Rhino like my one friend, I'm an activist for all animals that are being poached to extinction... Why, I'm busy working on an article that shows the animals that have gone extinct in the last ten years... and those that are practically extinct...

I'd like to think that one day, I'll not only be able to not eat any animal, but to be able to fight and put poachers and animal abusers in jail or at least at the mercy of the general public...

Mr Love lace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment