Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just for you Crazeebee :)

Taylor Kinney...


Vampire Diaries - if you don't watch it, kill yourself - is just not the same without this delicious werewolf... sigh I hate Damon right now...


I decided to do this post for one of my blog crushes Crazeebee . He is just plain awesome :)

Writes good stuff too. Every time I visit his blog, I feel empowered and I somehow believe in myself a little bit more, so this is a tribute to him, a fellow Vampire Diary Enthusiast :)

Take a look at a few more Taylor Kinney Pics I found :)



Personally Michael Trevino is my fave :


He's more my age and I like his style :) Actually I just think its the glasses, the geeky look ignites sensations that should not be disclosed on sites open to the public... too bad he's straight and on a whole other continent... Oh well, to the next celeb crush...


Take a look at some more of CB's VD fav :)








4 comments:

  1. Hot hot hot, best way to start the day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet xoxoxoxo He is super hot. I saw an episode with Tyler all topless the other day. Yum! Thanks for the words about my blog. Love yours! Has a awesome flava and sexiness! Stay Strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaddam, I'm flushed. I'll just let myself, umm, palpitate!

    Thanks for the post =)

    ReplyDelete