Monday, May 9, 2011

Who am I really angery at?

This is as blunt as I am going to get.

I have no idea who I am really pissed off at; me or society...

Say what you want, but looks are everything. No one will look at an average looking guy with a little bit of a weight problem, when mr hotstuff with his six pack and uber massive invisible "I'm horny" sign above his head...

Now, I'm not saying all good looking guys are think with their dick heads, but have you ever seen a guy with a great physique go out with a guy who doesn't have one?

I understand that there are many gay guys, who happen to be attractive, have great personalities and go out with other guys with just as equal great personalities, but they also happen to be hot...

Now we get the average looking guys, like me... Still have a little bit of a pimple problem, weight won't seem to go away, but I have myself to blame, as I refuse to work out or play any form of sport...

What I can say is that I am highly cultured and well-read, fantastic cook, baker, very creative, spontaneous, green thumb, wine enthusiast, open minded, more caring than the next person (ask anyone who knows me), nicest person you'll ever meet, but I won't be given a chance because I have a little too much belly flab...

Ok wait I drove off the point here, getting back to "Now we get the average looking guys..." these guys also ONLY look at the hot guys... Ok I do to, but seriously I've been rejected by not-so-good lookling, average-looking "sweet" guys, and hot guys... basically all the types of guys... Why??? Is it because I'm "cute" and not sexy, is it because I have an invisible sign that says "Desperate" above my head??? Or am I still single and seriously pissed at myself for admitting that I label people, good looking, average and below average...

If love is supposed to be blind, then when did it get cornea transplant???

Or karma being a bitch to me because I refused to give that beggar a R5...

2 comments:

  1. Putting it bluntly: You have to work out. You just have to.
    I personally like someone who keeps in shape because it gives me the impression that they are not lazy but similarly I would never date someone whose body is too close to perfect... they are the laziest lovers in the world - probably because they think they dont have to work too hard because they are so hot.
    and if it means anything, I have dated a fatty and six months into our relationship he dropped the weight, built some muscle and found other men interested all of a sudden. Naturally he went off to explore his new found hotness, beauty is a curse. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one is perfect. We all have our visions of perfection but even those have flaws. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder really. Flaws only actually exist if you allow them to because what you find to be a flaw, someone out there will definately not see as a flaw.

    ReplyDelete