Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Albert Fish...

A few weeks ago I bought a few books about serial killers, and admittedly, I enjoy reading books about serial killers and how they got caught... I admire the efforts of the detectives responsible for the apprehension of these mindless beings...

My tiny obsession with serial killers began when I first heard about John Wayne Gacy, then Jack the Ripper, Ted Bundy, Harold Shipman, Zodiac Killer etc etc etc... I loved diving into serial killers, mass murderers and famous one time killers...

This tiny obsession lead me to want a career in forensics, well I've always known that I want to have a career in which I can have the chance to help people, and to find killers, is a way to help people... Idealistic I know, but still, I believe I can help many people... Well I never got a chance to get into forensics, my science mark was to low to get me into any tertiary school, so I went for choice number two... Journalism... something I've always leaned to... I may not have a direct link to change someone's life, but I know in the long run, my skills as a journalist and my thirst for the truth will help someone in the future...

So any way, I started reading my new serial killer book, starting off with a serial killer I've never heard of before... and I was a little freaked out... I can't even imagine how the mother of the victim could have felt...

His name is, was Albert Fish... he only confessed to one murder, but it is believed that he killed many before this specific murder...

This is Albert Fish

I'll save you the bio and tell what really shocked me...

Long introduction short, Fish kidnapped a little girl by the name of Grace Budd. He had read ad posted by Graces older brother Edward. At the time he (Edward) was looking for a job and Fish went to them with the pretense of hiring Edward, he used the name Frank Howard. A few days later he devised a plan and kidnapped Grace. It was late May 1928.

Grace Budd Kidnapped at age 10
Six years later on 11 November 1934, Grace's mother recieved a letter in the post from Albert Fish, who turned it over to the detective hellbent on solving the case, William King was his name (btw he did solve the case, thanks to the envelope of the letter).

Here is what shocked me: the letter: (its not the whole letter, the top part was irrelevant to the murder of Grace Budd)

On Sunday June the 3 --1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St.  Brought you pot cheese -- strawberries.  We had lunch.  Grace sat in my lap and kissed me.  I made up my mind to eat her.

On the pretense of taking her to a party.  You said Yes she could go.  I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out.  When we got there, I told her to remain outside.  She picked wildflowers.  I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off.  I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them.

When all was ready I went to the window and called her.  Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room.   I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs.

First I stripped her naked.  How she did kick -- bite and scratch.  I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms.  Cook and eat it.  How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven.  It took me 9 days to eat her entire body.  I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished.  She died a virgin."

I have nothing else to say...


Mr Love lace out...

3 comments:

  1. OK... this would not exactly be a personal choice read for myself.

    Sorry about the date. Umm I hope this post does not have any wishfully thinking to do in what happened in the previous post??

    Thanks for telling what happened on the date. You could have lied here too :)

    Shit happens... it sounds like there was never any intention to pick you up.

    Stay well & don't let the date bring you down. not worth the energy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha no Kemptoo, I just read the letter and I thought, I have to blog it... more people need to know this...

    I haven't really given my stand upper much thought since Saturday and Monday when I wrote the blog...

    I won't let him get me down... I got me down so many times before and now I've learned to bring myself up and be so self-deprecating... its like water off a ducks back :-) I deserve better... I deserve Vin Diesel hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not be so self deprecating... sorry I forgot to add the "not" lol

    ReplyDelete