Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Animation station...

I'm a huge fan of animation always have been and always will be... take a look at some of the video clips I've come across and the pictures that called to me :)

I liked this one mainly because, I see a lot of myself in this little girl... at times I really can't stand my parents, but then there times when I would sacrifice myself to protect them...



This video almost made me cry... this is beautiful and sad...



And this one is just perfect :)



Picture time :)
I really like this picture... It's so tender, and warm and loving... I know this is tom of finland... I'm not a complete idiot... but I just happened to come across this picture while reading someones blog ... a harmless one ...
Well I am practically Emo minus the Emo-ness... 


 Fortune cookies are my favourite :) I have one one on my PC monitor at work. It says: tomorrow doesn't exist yet, live now. A work friend gave me the fortune cookie... so nice of her.. :)
I LOVE TURTLES!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE AND LOVE-ABLE AND CUTE AND HUGGABLE AND I WANT ONE AND LOVE THEM AND JUST LOVE THEM OK!!! WHEN I GET A TURTLE I'M GOING TO NAME HIM NATHANIEL!!!!

This chick>> << is practically me in a nutshell....

I LOVE DUCKS LIKE I LOVE TURTLES!!! OMW EVERYTIME I SEE A DUCK I JUST WANT TO FEED IT, HUG IT, PET IT, TAKE IT HOME WITH ME... WHEN I ADOPT A DUCK I'M GOING TO NAME IT EITHER AGATHA (IF FEMALE) OR DOUGGIE (IF MALE)

I think pigs are a highly underrated farm animal...


I just fell in love with this picture... its gorgeous!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hating your parents but willing to sacrifice your life for them. I can totally relate to that.

    ReplyDelete