Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I prefer perving over guys with shirts on

Ok so, my celeb crush for the week is Vin Diesel, BUT before I get to his pics,I just wanted to say a few words and why Vin Diesel...


I know looking at a man with as little clothes on is super hot, but there's something about looking at a man portrait photo that really spikes my blushes...

When I see a man in a pic, fully clothed, it leaves so much to the imagination... and in all honesty, I think those pics are the best and the sexiest... Why? Evertime I see a guy posing topless I feel incredibly intimidated and the immediate thought that pops into my head is: "this guy knows he's hot" and for me, knowing your hot and advertising it, is very unsexy like...

I know, I know, that's not always the case, but I still feel that way...

The reason I have a serious Celeb crush on Vinny dearest, is thanks to my co-worker who said if she won the R102 million lottery, she'd buy all of us boyfriends... at first I chose Marco Da Silva, for two reasons, 1) He's actually gay and 2) He's a really nice guy! But seeing as I chose the most unfamous celeb, I decided to up the celeb-dom status and went straight (no pun intended) to Vin Diesel, whom I've always had a thing for... I'm a HUGE MEGA SUPER DUPER UBER AWESOME MAGNIFICO FANATICAL FAN of manly men... and by that I don't mean, overly muscular and deep voiced men (which Vin Diesel does happen to be), but a man who has "Dad" qualities. A man who will jump in front of a bullet, go into a dark kitchen with a cricket bat, go to every last sport (or dance) event for his kids, demand to be the designated driver, a man who will never let his wife (or in my case husband) or kids go to bed cold or hungry... Quality... a real man, not a sex idol or bedroom dream come true... hard on the outside for everyone to see, but soft on the inside just for me :)

Mr Vinny D happens to be that kind of manly man...
I mean, wouldn't you like to wake up every morning to this adorable man??? 
 Mr Love lace is OUT bitches!!!

1 comment:

  1. oooh yeah i could wake up next to that kinda man every single morning.... swoon I'm also attracted to the manly man.

    ReplyDelete