Thursday, June 2, 2011

Me, myself, pet peeves and I...

Boo... 

Yip that would be me... not the most photogenic person out there, but hey... not all of us can be...

Anyways I just thought it would be time I showed you guys what I look like... this is a photo of me taken, by myself - don't judge me, I am not vain, just very bored - I took this photo while I was on the train commuting from Bellville to Cape Town...

Anyways, I thought I'd share with you a few of my pet peeves and a few things that I do that annoys other people...

Lets start off with:

10 of my pet peeves:

1) I hate people wearing flip flops...
2) I hate it when people sneeze and not cover their noses...
3) I really hate it when people give this judgemental look at the clothes I'm about to buy...
4) I have little fits of rage when people chew with their mouths open...
5) I hate it when people slide their feet when they wear slippers
6) I hate it when I'm at the beach and people tell me to take my shirt off... WTF???
7) I hate it when cashiers have private conversations instead of paying attention to the customer...
8) I hate it when people just chuck the clothes back on the shelf at the clothing stores...
9) I can't stand it when people recite sentences from the Bible... as if its suppose to mean something to me...
10) I hate it when I'm the queue at the shop and the person behind me is sighing and "oohing" and "aahing" because the cashier is slow, when in the mean time its a customer who is hassling the cashier for some stupid reason...

10 things I do that annoy people:

1) I bite my nails
2) I jog my leg
3) I have a habit of rubbing my hands together...
4) I have a habit of talking too fast
5) I brood
6) I have a creepy stare... (apparently...)
7) I always correct people when they pronounce a word incorrectly (I admit, that is annoying... I've toned down a bit... now I just correct the person when the repeatedly say the word the wrong way)
8) I hug too much...
9) I lock my room door, even when I'm inside my room... (this only applies to family... I do it, because I need to teach them to knock first... something they don't understand)
10) I go to the toilet to often... (I have a weak bladder...)

Here's another pickie of me :D also only this one is from the train station and not inside a the train...

Mr love lace out...

1 comment:

  1. Dude, pretty much all of those things, except #8, of the things you do that annoy people; I am also guilty of. I continuously get called out for jogging my leg. Correcting mispronunciations or misuse of words is something I have also had to tone down, although my close friends can tell I have something to say by the grimace on my face. Forget taking a road trip without frequent bathroom breaks hah hah.

    ReplyDelete